September 21, 2009

A New Look for the Brocante

HAPPY Monday! ... a fresh new week and a fresh new look ... what do you think? Remember me hinting about wanting to spill the beans on some new projects? Well, here's the first one, a new blog design and title {you may have noticed the title switch a few weeks ago} ... I'm sure you have noticed I've been changing headers,backgrounds, and layouts frequently ... I love "to play" with all the gadgets but thought it was time to call in the professionals, Catherine Haugland of Avalon Rose Design is my "go to gal" ... she is an incredible digital artist and a pleasure to work with!! If you need any graphics, check her out ... I'm never surprised when I come across a site I LOVE the look of and find her name on the credits list. Thank you Catherine xoxo!

Well, I guess I have to spill the second project {because it's linked to the first} ... I'm finally stocking up my new website ... yep, www.Gypsy Brocante.com will soon be up and running, full to the rafters with irresistible goodies for sale! It has truly been a labor of love ... a lot of work sorting, photographing, editing, pricing, and listing ... but the end result is so worth it, I'll be planning an "official" opening on-line party soon ... keep your peepers open!

The online brocante is also the reason for combing my Etsy shops under one roof ... "Gypsy Brocante" on Etsy. I'm doing my best to bring everything together with one cohesive look and name ... much easier for you and me!

The third project ... I don't want to overwhelm you all in one day ; ) Let's save the third surprise for Wednesday, whatta' ya say?

No pictures today ... just new bloggy prettiness ... Ahhhhh
I would love to hear what you think of the new layout, drop me a comment and leave some feedback, pretty please.

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!! congrats on your new website!! Love Catherine...used her in the past and she does beautiful work. Good Luck To You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it very much... I loved your other one as well, in differnt ways you know ;)... I hope your day has been filled full of blessings.

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look! Very exciting - as is the news about you Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Miss Gypsy Rose Lee (I added that),

    Greetings from Casa Hice in Jacksonville, Florida. I found you via A Fanciful Twist and noticed you have also signed up for her Halloween Event. This is my first time, so I am utterly clueless. Any tips for a newbie?

    LOVE your blog, am pleased to make your acquaintance, and am looking forward to getting to know you better.

    PS: Please stop by Casa Hice any time and leave your foot prints on my welcome mat. It's always out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill, Everything looks very pretty and oh so chic! I love your new look. And congratulations on your new .com Break a leg (:
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new banner and name. It's beautiful and so you.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your new banner and background. The pictures that you chose for the banner are just gorgeous!! Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the plug, sweetie! I really appreciate it, and I'm so glad you are happy with your new blog design!

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!