September 24, 2009

Gypsy Fish Studio

Reveal of the third project I've been hiding up my sleeve .... I'm holding class!! The shop, Gypsy Fish, were I sell my wares, has now opened a studio ... Gypsy Fish Studio ... I will be teaching various classes ... the first three being China Tile Mosaics, Chicken Wire, and a Found Object Charm Bracelet.



I'm really looking forward to this new adventure ... work was done over the summer revamping the "back room" into an intimate place to gather with girlfriends to ...


Relax....Laugh......Learn.....Create


If you happen to be in our neck of the woods, check it out and for those of you that are not close by watch for our projects you can purchase and make in your own home!

You can find the entire list {so far} of classes here:


And you can follow along with the fun on the blog here:



This is going to be fun!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Jill,

    Congrats on all your new adventures! I wish I could attend one of your classes - I have a feeling we would hit it off! Cant wait to see what special projects you will be offering online!

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your new adventures! I'm a little busy right now but I will check the sites when I have a little more time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, how wonderful..they sound like such amazing classes :) Rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Sounds like a great time. I love creating with other people.
    Your blog looks gorgeous! Love the banner!
    bunny hugs,
    shell

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!