September 15, 2009

Vivre le Shabby !!



Despite what you may have heard ... Shabby is NOT dead !!

This may not be news to all, but I wanted to pass along this joyful happening ...
The "Quintessential" Queen of Shabby is back and reopening stores in Santa Monica and New York.

If you have not been following the Shabby Chic story, you can do so here ...
Rachel blogs openly and honestly from her heart about the ups and downs over the last year or so ... both in her business life and personal life.

Whatever your design style may be ... shabby,romantic,French country,cottage,coastal chic,Swedish country, the list goes on and on ...
You have to admire this woman's dedication to her vision, her drive and her passion. I do believe she is a perfect example of living the life you love.

Welcome back Rachel, I've missed you!




p.s. I'm on my way to the bookstore now ....

2 comments:

  1. I could not have said it any better :) Lovely post on a talented lady.


    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your post! And I love shabby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!