March 20, 2010

Virtual Flea Market ... TODAY ... Let's shop !!

 
Would you like to get out this weekend and hit the flea markets and support a good cause? 
 
You never have to ask me twice !! Well, lucky you ... some of your favorite vendors and bloggers have joined ranks this entire weekend over at Designing dna to participate in an amazing on-line round-up of flea market shopping! Oh, you want me to drop names, huh? ... okay... here's just a few to whet your shopping appetite ...
 
Carol from String Me Along Jewelry Design




Tracey over at French Larkspur




Karen from Karen Sugarman Designs




Trixie of Flea Market Trixie




Cindy over at My Romantic Home




Was that enough to get you excited? well, that was just a sample ... you'll have to head on over to
Designing dna
to get your hands on the whole list!
 
WAIT!!
There's more ...
This gorgeous Italian chandelier is being auctioned off.
 




and a cupcake walk to win prizes
 




And the good cause?
All vendors are generously
donating a portion their sale proceeds to
Samaritan's Purse U.S. Disaster Relief Rebuild Program
to help rebuild the homes of families that were destroyed in natural disasters. 



please
MENTION
YOU ARE SHOPPING
"FLEA MARKET ROUND-UP"
AT THE SHOPS
 
My shops Gypsy Brocante will be donating as well as Vintageology
What are you waiting for?
Everyone knows you have to start early at the flea  ...
 
The early bird catches the worm best treasures!


6 comments:

  1. Yippee! Now to shop at your place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, thanks for steering me in the right direction because I can't shop the real life fleas in the snow!! Happy Shopping xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, I hope everyone is ready to shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing, looks like some wonderful goodies!!! Blessings... Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no I think I am a day too late...just my luck...
    Love your shop and all your pretties
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found you..love your things..You are very talented..Do you make all this stuff yourself..awesome..I'm a followere..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!