April 2, 2012

Okay maybe I was foolin' ya ...


.... just a little bit ; )

I have extended my No Foolin' sale for the entire week !!
At my newest Etsy shop:

Just didn't seem right to let it run for such a short amount of time.

50% off EVERYTHING makes the prices
CRAZY CHEAP !!!!
use code FOOL50
when checking out
 

There are many lots of frozen Charlottes 
 
  

 A pretty spring toleware tray

Silverplate soup spoons

...and SO MUCH MORE...
Plus, I will be adding NEW items throughout the week, 
starting today.

... so check back often!

For more shopping fun, head on over to Debra's linky party:
 You're bound to find something you just can't live without ; )

xo
Jill


3 comments:

  1. Hey you crazy girl!! thanks so much for linking up to MM and for sharing the button!! Love ya, have a great week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Hoorah! My order has just been placed for the lovely Frozen Charlottes! My daughter Puppet will be headed out East to attend school and oh-so-brrrrrrcold winter weather. We just spoke of how bundling up will be as importanty as her studies. The FCs will be a reminder of my ♥ and a big "ZIP YOUR JACKET!" (Lol!) Thank-you ever so muchly, SparkleFarkle~~~~~*


    P.S. The April Fools Day savings is appreciated as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still LOVING my purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!