June 22, 2012

Peek-a-boo where are you? ....

 ... over here ... playing hide-and-go-seek !!

Hiding from reality and seeking out new creations.
Okay, not really hiding from reality, but trying my best to deal with it.
I don't want my first post back to be doom and gloom so let's address that later ;-)

I do hope you are enjoying these first days of summer, it's been so hot and steamy here where I live ... we've all been holed up in the air conditioning. 
At least it gives me a good excuse to stay inside and play with my vast collection of vintage beads !!

This summer's collection is all about bright, fun, and lively colors in a chunky color blocked style.


All listed in my new Etsy shop "Vintageologie"
Stop by and check them out when you can .... then come on back this weekend to checkout a summer sale and GIVEAWAY !!

I hope your days are full of sunshine {and not too much humidity}
I'll see you real soon...
Now go hide your eyes ... you're "it" !!

xo
Jill

3 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful jewelry! I'll go look in your shop. We're in Florida...so our days are rainy right now! I hope that's all we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back. I will be checking out your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed your interesting posts! I'm from Canada (Toronto) and its crazy hot here too (but it usually is in July). I used to live in NJ for a few years (all my family is there) and I just couldn't believe how MUCH HOTTER it gets just 500 miles south of Toronto! Enjoy the heat, it doesn't last...at least not in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!