July 13, 2014

Grand Opening - IRONSTONE SALE

We are happy to announce our GRAND OPENING today !!

Won't you please stop by and take a look ?
I know you'll like the items ... they are ALL ironstone!

If you happen to see something you like, there is a special code for you to use below ...


Shop will ONLY be open TODAY, {Sunday, July 13th} ... plus July 14th and July 15th. 

Our next shopping event dates will be: August 1st through the 3rd

This weekend we are offering ALL of our FAVORITE pieces of antique ironstone for sale. Here are a few examples ...

 







Total goodness, right? Okay, here's that discount code I promised.

Use code: OPEN
and you will receive 30% off your ENTIRE purchase !!

Enjoy your shopping ... we hope to "see" you there!

~Jill

6 comments:

  1. Pretty pieces.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I make a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill, wher is your shop link> Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Di! My apologies for being such a Dope and NOT posting the link!!
      Here you go: http://vintageologie.bigcartel.com
      Let me know if you have any questions ... thank you for looking and commenting.
      Have a wonderful day!
      ~Jill

      Delete
  4. I posted a comment earlier inquiring how to purchase an item. But it is not showing up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Karen! My apologies for being such a Dope and NOT posting the link!!
    Here you go: http://vintageologie.bigcartel.com
    Let me know if you have any questions ... thank you for looking and commenting.
    Have a wonderful day!
    ~Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!