July 18, 2014

Have you heard??...

Have you heard that the new on-line shop is OPEN?
and, have you heard ... I forgot to add a link in my original post to where you can find it??



Yep, that's me ... so excited to let you know we're open I forgot to give you a link!

So .... I'm extending the sale for another week, it's only fair to give you a chance to take a peek around and maybe make a purchase , or two ...

You can still use the code: OPEN and receive 30% off your entire order.

Thanks Ladies! See you in the shop ... HERE

2 comments:

  1. How gorgeous your online shop is - absolutely stunning! Congrats and I know how much work goes into creating a dot com shop. I've been working on mine for years...still not up...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda! Thank you for the compliment ... it does take a while to get up and going ... and I think even more determination to KEEP it going! Lol
      Can't believe I am just seeing your comment now! Are you up and running yet? If so, send me the link, I'd love to pop over and say "hello"!
      Have a nice evening,
      JIll

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment,
I always look forward to hearing from you!